Finishing your garage can be one of the quickest and most affordable ways to add living space to your North Carolina home. Whether you’re looking to build a new garage or update your existing one, Paragon Building Group can help you create the finished garage of your dreams.
New Garage Construction
Looking to build a two-story attached garage? Or a one and a half story detached garage? We take pride in our ability to stay up-to-date on the latest and most advanced NC garage construction trends.
Benefits of our environmentally-sustainable construction and green building practices are twofold. For one, they involve the use of energy-efficient products such as low-VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds). Through our green building practices you will also enjoy lower energy and water costs, longer-lasting buildings, and healthier, more productive spaces in which to live and work.
Garage to Apartment or Home Addition Conversion
Do you already have a garage? Our NC home remodeling specialists can help you revamp the structure with our premier garage conversion services.
A well-planned garage conversion can increase the square footage of your home. It can also amount to additional income with the creation of a garage apartment or FROG (finished room over garage).
Here are some of the things we address in our garage conversion services:
- Garage Doors: The biggest question related to most of our garage conversions involves the garage door. If you decide to remove it, we can help you come up with a seamless and effective way to fill the space.
- Flooring: Typical garage flooring is made up of uninsulated concrete that often slopes toward the garage door or a floor drain. To even out the surface of your garage, we recommend you allow us to fill the bottom of the garage door opening with a curb that will keep water out and protect wall framing from moisture damage.
- Heating and Cooling: Depending on whether or not the garage is attached to the house, we can extend the existing heating and cooling system into the converted space.
- Wiring: Do you expect to increase the amount of electricity you use? If so, you may need to update the wiring in your garage to include at least one new 20-amp circuit.
- Plumbing: While getting water supplied to the garage is simple, it could amount to a big headache if you can’t figure out a way to effectively drain water out and away from the space. If you are lucky enough to have a connecting laundry or utility room, we may be able to turn the space into a garage bathroom.
Get the Finished NC Garage of Your Dreams with Paragon Building
Interested in building a new garage from the ground up? Or converting your existing garage into an income property? Paragon Building & Development can help you increase your home’s square footage and revenue potential with our premier garage construction and conversion services.
In addition to garages, we can assist you with your kitchen, bathroom, attic and basement renovations.
Contact us today at 919.329.0008 to learn more about our NC home design and remodeling. You can also fill out our online form at the top right of the page to request a free initial consultation.
Paragon Building Group proudly provides services to residential and commercial clients in Raleigh, Cary, Garner, Clayton, Apex, Holly Springs, Willow Spring and Wake Forest, NC.